Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[115 / 25 / ?]

Just something i had to do.

No.9585453 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, i really don't know why im making this thread.
I know its kinda off topic but i cannot stand it anymore.
Basically the love of my life left me 2 weeks ago after 3 year long relationship, we were the perfect match i loved her dearly and wanted to propose to her in one year time.
She left me with no apparent reason besides "i don't love you anymore".
Now i just feel like an empty vessel, i lost all my close friends in the past couple years and she was the last person to which i could talk to anything and i could relly on always.
That's why im actually shitting up this board, because i have no one to get this shit out of me. Im so sorry anons, but you fags are the only people i can tell this to, well because its anonymous. I just really want her to be back but i know this won't happen, not even in a million years.
Im afraid i will descent into unfullfilling life.
That i will have to marry some woman which i will never truly love like her.
What makes it even worse is she was planning family with me, having kids.
We were supposed to start living together next year when i go to university.
It's not even about sex or some stupid fucking shit like being in a relationship.
I just want to be with the love of my life, get old with her and just wake up everyday to her sight.
I recently started to have suicidal thoughts because i just like don't feel its worth living anymore.
I considered myself the luckiest man on this planet because of her, and now what's left is 3Liters of vodka in the back of my room and her photos and things she gave me to cry over.
Im a good looking guy and generally people like me but i feel like this is the end and i will never feel happy again as i felt with her.
I know couple of sluts which i could fuck if i put in some effort and i even wanted to start such life but today i just felt sick thinking about it.
It's not me and will never be truly me because the true me loves my girl.Im terribly sorry to you anons and jannies for shitting up this board