Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[555 / 59 / 195]

Broken Empire 5

ID:3DjIeC2a No.5250953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“Wheels us about and out of range of those M.A.G. cannons.” You command.

Upon your orders, you feel yourself shift to the right as the side thrusters engage and begin to move aside on a hard port.

Moving quickly, your fleet suffers a few more M.A.G. round volleys, but with your heavier ships soaking up the fire, most rounds simply bounce off the thick plates or miss entirely.

The pirates, out of intellect or out of fear, do not pursue your disengaging fleet, seemingly content to maintain their position.

“Sensors, I want full a sweep of the asteroid field. Look for more ships and hidden fortifications.” You order the sensors officer. “Tetreault, damage report.”

“Other than the three lost frigates of commander Desmond, we had not suffered any additional losses. Minor scarring upon the hull, at least based on the initial reports. The rest of the fleet had also suffered negligible damage, sir.”

“Have the fleet stay just our of range of enemy fire, for now.”

You spend following minutes in silence, your sensors working tirelessly to run scans through the various asteroids.

“Sir, I am not detecting any other power signatures, it could be possible that the enemy is currently on silent running.” Reports the sensors officer.

“Tetreault, can we bypass them ?”

“Yes, sir. If scans are to be trusted, this seems to be a small fortification, perhaps one of the pirate’s outposts, but if we want to, we could simply bypass them. That is, unless the pirates willingly employ more or less their entire manpower pool to block out any movement around the system’s star.”

“I assume they fortified all parts of the asteroid.”

“Most likely, captain. If we choose to attack, we will have to brave the guns.”

>”Then we go around. Let the pirates posture themselves here.”

>”We attack, let our cannons split them apart. Asteroids included.”

>”We will attack, get Warwich here as well, his marines will have to secure those asteroids.”

>(Write in)