Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!lVJpPHWlL0z
[354 / 45 / 31]

The Fall of Hyrule #2

!!lVJpPHWlL0z ID:z+KNdoS9 No.5694766 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before the green garbed hero arrived, before the princess’s power arise, before the blade of evils bane, before the kingdom of Hyrule waned, there were kings and queens, soldiers and spies, all battling to keep the kingdom alive. They fought the king of evil’s might, but were all cast down into deepest night. Without their bravery no land would there be, for the hero in green to have set free. So come all ye listeners and harken to me, while I spin thee a tale about the heroes in mail. The common solider whose blood was spilled, to buy time for the hero with the iron will.

Previous Threads: https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=The+Fall+of+Hyrule
The neighborhood around Madame Ith's had changed very little since you last saw it. The same rundown buildings the same muddy streets, but this time the air around the place is less one of general shoddiness and possible criminality and more one of ominous suspense, like at any moment a gang of thugs walk out of one of the shaded alleys and kill you for simply walking down their street. You make your way to the door of Madame Ith’s and knock cautiously on its worn wood surface. There is no response. You knock again and you hear the shuffling of feet and the creek of wooden floor boards, then a voice calls out from beyond the door.

"Sorry dear but we're closed for the duration of the occupation come back later." You recognize the voice as Madame Ith's but it lacks the cheer and seduction it had when you first met her.

"Madame Ith please open up it's me Matthias, Jozoll's friend." You beg.

There is a pause and then the shifting of locks and bolts. Then the door opens a crack to reveal half of Madame Ith's face. She examines you critically up and down for a moment, before recognition dawns on her face and she ushers you inside before closing and locking the door behind you.

"Ohh deary it's good to see you again." Madame Ith says sweeping you up in a big hug and clutching you close to her bosom. " I feared the worst had happened to you when the Gerudo attacked and wiped out the city guard. Jozoll said you were assigned to the castle the day of the attack and since no one but the Gerudo have come out of there we thought-” At the mention of Jozoll's name, you free yourself from madame Ith's smothering embrace and splutter "Jozoll's alive?"

" Why yes dear he came here the night of the attack he was badly hurt and we looked after him while he healed."

"Is he here now?"

" No, He only comes here occasionally, he was here two days ago, but I haven’t seen him since” Madame Ith leans close and whispers to you conspiratorially. “Apparently, he’s joined some sort of resistance group. He said the less we know about it the better."