Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[223 / 172 / ?]

No.7272979 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, I've got a friend that frequents this board that I haven't seen in awhile, he just called me today being really drunk, and he reminded me about when we used to hang out where all we would do is just go on long car rides and talk about life, the universe, and the meaning of existence and shit. We would then go back to his place where we would browse /wg/ for comfy threads and try and imagine scenarios behind the pictures being taken. We were really into anything comfy, spooky, eerie, or all together a picture that has a certain "vibe" to it, where it makes you feel all existential when you look at it, or a picture that makes you think about your place in reality, I can't really describe what I mean, but this is a good example of what I'm talking about. Anything near this type of feeling or aesthetic would be great.

Andrew if you're on here, just know that I love you bro, and the tough times you're facing will be over soon, you'll find yourself remembering these years as some of the best of your life.